Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Favorite Place

I am originally from Overland Park, a small-ish suburb outside of Kansas City, KS. I've been a Chiefs fan for as long as I can remember, and make a point of trying to attend at least one home game every season. Because of this, my favorite place is Arrowhead Stadium, where the Chiefs play. It is the loudest outdoor stadium in the world, and the atmosphere is always great to be a part of.

Arrowhead Stadium before a game, just as the jets do a flyover. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture, Cooper: I like the idea of the LOUDEST outdoor stadium, ha ha. Very nice! For the image source link, it's good to set that up as a clickable link with link text, not the raw http, so see if you can edit this to make it a clickable link. There are some notes here about that: Creating Links. Every web editor does that a little differently, so I put up notes there both for Blogger and for Google Sites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in Kansas City I always wanted to go to Royals or Chiefs game, but they were not in season while I was there. I like watch sports, bu I especially like watching sports fans. They are so enthusiastic and would do anything from the players on that team. It is suck an amazing culture. I think that's why I always tolerated three or four hour long football games, the people.

    ReplyDelete